can not get past launcher weird ?????? error

• hello everyone and thank you all for any help and advice. first of all i have windows 8.1 and i have read all over the forums but can not find a answer to this problem. i have found many of the same cases but no true answer or fix and i have tried all the ways of downloading the game and always run as admen. so too the problem i get to the launcher and as soon as i hit play well start it gives me the typical ?????? message and does not start? tried turning off all computer protecting programs and still get nothing. :cursing: any help appreciated and srry if i dont have timely responses for i work 2nd shift till 1 am.

• My first three suggestions are to run the .Exe in administrator, Update Drivers, and thirdly uninstall the launcher and antivirus software. Then install the launcher, and then run the launcher make sure it starts up and updates, and then close it, and run the .Exe in the folder instead.

• i checked all that was stated. and everything checks out. and i have deleted cleaned restarted then reinstalled from new fresh download and also without my antivirus. still get the same message every time.???

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!