Appearance change. Need game need

• I really think they need to put something in the CP store that allows you to change the appearance of your character within the race limits
    not a race change or sex change just you could change the face, skin color , hair style and color . I also think they need to lower the CP cost
    of the name change $30 usd is a little bit much when most games for a name change charge only $10 usd . But it would be nice to see this put
    into the game because I hate the way my toon looks after having made him and played him to level 30.

• Daneos said that there will be drastic changes to the Cash Shop and it will be more user friendly! Not entirely sure what he meant by "user friendly"... but it sounds nice!
    So I'll just say that we need to wait.
    Also, I already think there are such things on the Cash Shop, but meh (You can always MOD)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!