Change Turtle Hermit skill

• Now Turtle Hermit's skill Destructive is not very powerful ,so I think it can change some effect for skills. like kamehameha can charge let it hurt increase but need use more EP can release. that's very cool. And property for LUCKY should be importance. because I think lucky , this property nobody use it is very Injustice. thought lucky+28...But more important is Turtle Hermit's skill . I have this reason : 1. Turtle Hermit just have one control skill , if be Blocked ,Say byebye~ 2. turtle hermit only have two powerful skill can use. focus is these skill have cast ! that mean if be control,to say byebye~ 3. blood is to less... SO I think official can be Attention this question ,if you change it's injure,ok,but you should upgrade for other place let this profession to keep balance. Sorry my English is bad~ but I think you well know what I want to say. thank you for watching...

• Now Turtle Hermit's skill Destructive is not very powerful ,so I think it can change some effect for skills. like kamehameha can charge let it hurt increase but need use more EP can release. that's very cool. And property for LUCKY should be importance. because I think lucky , this property nobody use it is very Injustice. thought lucky+28...But more important is Turtle Hermit's skill . I have this reason : 1. Turtle Hermit just have one control skill , if be Blocked ,Say byebye~ 2. turtle hermit only have two powerful skill can use. focus is these skill have cast ! that mean if be control,to say byebye~ 3. blood is to less... SO I think official can be Attention this question ,if you change it's injure,ok,but you should upgrade for other place let this profession to keep balance. Sorry my English is bad~ but I think you well know what I want to say. thank you for watching...

wtf bro? turtle is already op and u want to it be more op? lmao

• There are two things I want improved for Turtles (and by extension Cranes): EP recovery adding a RP ball at a certain level, and Energy Reduction being changed from a debuff to a buff. Both Master Classes have what they need to excel, but the Spiritualist tree sucks so much.

They arent made for PvP lmao

Well I wouldn't say that. It's true that they excel in PvE, but many players have shown they can be just as good in PvP. Turtle Hermits, as a friend told me, are a solid class.

wtf bro? turtle is already op and u want to it be more op? lmao

Turtles aren't as OP anymore because they lost their main item: the Turtle book. With that, they can't spam their attacks and debuffs like they used to thus requiring a strategy.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!