pets, upgrade and guild dogi

• this is translated into English I hope this good xD
    From these suggestions we could make a vote = important :D

Upgrade:

No Armor Shine On Upgraded Gear, I think the best armor advantage because the brightness of the armor is ugly and child besides not make it the armor or weapon.
    "Czarpos" made a spectacular mod that makes the armor to high levels out the effects but not the gloss ..... rays shine etc but not yhace remaining armor and weapons impresuionante and well used

p5Mv5lp.png

Awesome ..... he is a genius
    This has to be official and not a mod ... the best option I think

Thank you "Czarpos"

source: Czarpos' Mods Thread

amazing mods in my opinion

Pets:

This is also something simple to do and that we would all be grateful....Formerly when we were putting the pet skills and inserted .... I think all We hated inserted the skills again .... so .... because not enter the game with the pet on and we no need to summon again the pet. ..I do not know if you understand me ?(

Guild Dogi:
    I think this is quite difficult ;(

We all want to take advantage of the dogi of the guild so we want to customize ... and not just have a Logo .... :thumbsup:<3

I hope you liked my suggestions and thank you for listening :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!