Authentication Error + Can't patch

• Hey guys, so when I start DBOG (after I patched) I end up with the ???????? (DBO_CT_TW_Release) Error, however if I only patch with the lang patcher, everything works fine and I get in and stuff, but then I get the authentication failed error. Is there any manual patch I could apply or something?

I'm using windows 10. So basically, the game stops working when I run the launcher.

Thanks in advance ;)

EDIT:// I did get it to work by replacing the patched DBOG.exe with an unpatched one. Not sure if that'll cause ingame problems to me though

• ok I got the game to play only without the English patch every time I tried today with the English patch I got the ????????? error thing any ideas

• 1. Install the game, then move the DBOG.exe into a different folder.
    2. Then use the launcher to patch the game.
    3. Then move the DBOG.exe back into the folder where you patched and overwrite the other DBOG.exe.
    4. ???
    5. Start the game and enjoy playing

• 1. Install the game, then move the DBOG.exe into a different folder.
    2. Then use the launcher to patch the game.
    3. Then move the DBOG.exe back into the folder where you patched and overwrite the other DBOG.exe.
    4. ???
    5. Start the game and enjoy playing

But i cant update too ... I try many times to update but nothing ... Once i wait 30 minutes but updater dont work ...

• But i cant update too ... I try many times to update but nothing ... Once i wait 30 minutes but updater dont work ...

i finally got it to play but I didn't update the launcher or anything because I would get ether the authentication error or a ???? error

Could have a lot of reasons. Do you have .net framework installed?

If you run windows 10: Do you have it enabled?

Could have a lot of reasons. Do you have .net framework installed?

If you run windows 10: Do you have it enabled?

how do I enable that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!