A suggestion for the transformations

• It is pretty useful actually. Especially for classes like SM.Don't take me as saying...."OMG SSJ is so overpowered IT NEED NERF" Nope, not at all.
    But I've literally had about twice Majin as I had Humans and twice as much Namekians as I had Majins back in TW.
    I was never able to utilize GN and Pure Majin as well as I utilized SSJ.
    SSJ isn't all that mighty, that is not what I am saying here... but what I say is you can get better usage out of SSJ
    (Sorry, this reply was meant to be sent yesterday, but I had to deal with 502 Syntax Errors)

Hmm, I guess this is purely based on experiences. In my experience, I've witnessed one certain Kid Buu take on the whole platform of 70s and actually keep 80% of his health the whole time. SSJ, like sapha said, is more along the lines of a one hit wonder. So in my personal opinion as I compare the two, I look at Kid Buu as the stronger form, even though I'm a human swordsman. Also, its fine, don't worry about it.

• Hmm, I guess this is purely based on experiences. In my experience, I've witnessed one certain Kid Buu take on the whole platform of 70s and actually keep 80% of his health the whole time. SSJ, like sapha said, is more along the lines of a one hit wonder. So in my personal opinion as I compare the two, I look at Kid Buu as the stronger form, even though I'm a human swordsman. Also, its fine, don't worry about it.

Meh, everyone has their own experience. I guess yours was better visioned on Pure Majin... Mine was on SSJ.
    But hey ... GN still sucks.

• Meh, everyone has their own experience. I guess yours was better visioned on Pure Majin... Mine was on SSJ.But hey ... GN still sucks.

Yeah, it would appear so. Lol, true, on the other hand some people can utilize GN fairly well. What I think it comes down to, is how the player builds their stats and the way they play along with gear and such.

• Yeah, it would appear so. Lol, true, on the other hand some people can utilize GN fairly well. What I think it comes down to, is how the player builds their stats and the way they play along with gear and such.

GN can be good (coming from a SK/DW main) because HP boost can save your ass... but still, you are just slow and can barely do any attacks. You are strong... but doesnt make you any better!

• v

GN can be good (coming from a SK/DW main) because HP boost can save your ass... but still, you are just slow and can barely do any attacks. You are strong... but doesnt make you any better!

For power, comes a sacrifice. For their power, they end up becoming as slow as a snail lol.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!