really worth it leveling a majin?

• so, i've be playing this for some time now...and noticed that I saw only about 20 majins on the entire server (my first login was a week and some days ago)
    i've been playing majin cause they are my favorite ever on dbz xenoverse....but they can get rekt on duels/arena because how the game is right now....

so i ask YOU, you there who play majin, it IS worth it your time to lvl up to 70 with a majin? specialy if its a wonder majin? cause mighty majin and their buffs may be worth for a guild and something like that..,

• well let me throw some wise advice your way.

as i said before to someone who was asking a similar question there is no simple response,but ill try to resume into two parts:

-1- ask yourself why you play the game,if the answer is that you want to be top dog when it comes to damage in pve or if you pvp and dont like to lose then yeah,you will have to go for the fotm.

-2- but if the answer to the question of why you play the game is that you play for yourself and just want to have fun it doesnt really matter what class you choose as long as you're enjoying yourself.

luckily for me in all the guilds ive been i never had any pressure from anyone so i was free to choose whatever class i wanted to play because at the end of the day this is a game and games are supposed to be fun (that's an old quote from an old baseball movie with tom selleck hehe)

• i mean, my main char is a namek DW and i've been playing quite smoothly with him and when i play as majin i dont feel the same hype and sh#t....anyway do you guys got any advice to play like a majin..... i got a karma and a plasma so far and idk how i shoud proceed with then

and i dont got the point of your questions kamekameman...
    i play only to have fun and i think majin need a defense upgrade....or something like that.....a buff of some kind....

• and i dont got the point of your questions kamekameman...
    i play only to have fun and i think majin need a defense upgrade....or something like that.....a buff of some kind....

its pretty easy to understand,depending on your answer you choose one class or the other.

some people play mmos to be the best regardless of what class they play,they just want to top damage lists and decimate all in pvp,if that is the route you choose you will have to switch characters alot because there is always one fotm

now if as you say you just play for fun then it doesnt matter if a class is op or not,you will still enjoy leveling him and running content regardless of how bad or good the class is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!