Attack speed

• Also guys, remember old times....there was ONYL Speed, do dps or something else... ppls farm Bid and cc150 and i personaly think it take all the fun out of the game.... always the same Group, the same autohit etc.. where is the good old Strategie for beat a Boss or a floor in cc? For me, i hate the end time in dbo because it was all time the same. All ppl got the cool stuff becouse of 100 time run kraken (honest, how Long was the time with Speed to beat it? You beat it without Speed Party, than you know what i am talking about.)

So this and many more reason i Keep my answer before: Speed yes but Limit to 100% so the bug will not Trigger.

thx :D

• Well In my old server if I remember, I had 97-98% att speed like others... Since in hk was already better balanced because dogi balls were only exellent and very few legend ones with 7 days expiration... So 99% people, cant go over 97/98%... So was ok... Only with my fighter I went over 100%... And that was a true pain :P... I think that the perfect deal should be make well playable speed and normal party, both of them.. But ofc... It isn't easy... Because it needs a perfect balance...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!