BossEvent EXPboost bug

• first of all, i really don't know if this is a bug, but the item says if im in outside the level range (41-59), it should still work but its not working

PZ4T05W.png

btw, im level 69
    daneos please fix, thanks.

The EXP boosts from the boss events are only usable for lvl 41 to 59 players. as you are level 69 it was pointless for you to pick it as you can't use it. There is no bug. you just chose an item you can't use because you already exceed the level cap for that item.

• Just like EXP scrolls and other in-game items, if you surpass the given lvl, you wont be able to use it!
    The EXP scroll can't be used if you are 31+, this can't be used if you are 40- or 60+

I think that line is used for those who are less than the lvl cap. Meaning 1-59 can use it. I am not that sure if you are 60+ though.

I feel the disappointment!

• I think that line is used for those who are less than the lvl cap. Meaning 1-59 can use it. I am not that sure if you are 60+ though.

I thought about that at the beginning but i didn't know as i'd never used it before. I had to try it out anyway....

The item description should be more specific though.

thanks for your reply :)

• I thought about that at the beginning but i didn't know as i'd never used it before. I had to try it out anyway....
    The item description should be more specific though.

thanks for your reply :)

That is true. That's a weird message to actually give to an item. If the effect would apply on a different lvl range, then why have a lvl range at all?

There is also another explanation for this, but I am not sure of:
    This could be a coding issue. If you aren't familiar with code it is fine. (I'm not a coding genius anyways ^^ )
    If the if statement is false, it goes to else statements and bla bla bla!
    If the if statement is right, it wouldn't bother looking at the other statements. (It = the system of the game)
    Maybe the if statement is worded a little weirdly that it will run 2 different codes (It shouldn't). If that is true, then this item could have all kinds of weird coding issues!

• The part where it says "if used outside level range then effects will still be applied" refer to if you use this when you're level 59 but then level up during the time the boost is still active. you will still get the boosted EXP even though you are out of the level range for being able to apply the boost.

I took advantage of this with my majin. the boost only worked to level 49 so i saved my last one until i was 1 quest hand in away from level 50. i used my scroll, leveled up via handing the quest in. and the next 2 hours i still got the EXP boost because i used it when i was in range to apply it.

You can only apply the boosts to yourself when you're in the level range but if you level out of it while the boost is still active it stays until the time limit wears off.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!