Wiping accounts

• I understand you guys probably get questions regarding this topic, but will there be any sort of reward for those of us who were unaware of the account wipe (a majority of the players) and put in a LOT of time into the game? I don't know if I want to continue playing now, since I know there'll be an eventual wipe of all accounts. I JUST noticed it today when I read the message in red while playing.

I really hope we're already past pre-open beta and I can keep my account.

• I understand you guys probably get questions regarding this topic, but will there be any sort of reward for those of us who were unaware of the account wipe (a majority of the players) and put in a LOT of time into the game? I don't know if I want to continue playing now, since I know there'll be an eventual wipe of all accounts. I JUST noticed it today when I read the message in red while playing.

nope,no reward will be given and that is a direct quote from daneos himself.
    the real reward is you getting to play the game early,we are not past pre-open beta so if you cant deal with the fact that you're progress will be deleted stop playing and come back in 6 months.

dont really understand all these topics about getting a reward,reward for what exactly?
    you werent coding or programming you were just playing the game,if you were unaware that the account wipe will happen whose fault is that?
    it has been said over and over and the information is readily available in the forums...

Why would I reward someone who didnt even report a single bug?

If you started playing without reading the pre open beta announcement thread then it is your fault and you cant blame anyone for that.

You(and for "you" I mean those who like to give their (useless)opinion without knowing what the pre open is about) better start using the search function, the forum is plenty of those pathetic thread, enjoy the wipe :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!