Ok, Is It just me or SSj is not working correctly?

• Hello all,

After speaking with some people, there are mixed versions.
    As far as I remember, SSJ Skill used to:

Boost Hit Rate by 15%
    BoostDodge by 30%
    Boost E. Attack and M.attack by arround 20%
    Increase movement speed and attack speed by a healthy 25%

I don't see any of these working...can we stop all the "duuh yes it works", "omgz ssj works fine u stopid??"

In all honesty I would like a definitive answer here.

Thank You.

• Yes. It's broken. No matter what any gullible fool says, a 1% stat boost is not "fine" on ANY transformation. The question's if it was broken on purpose. It worked perfectly fine before the update where Daneos said he "fixed transformation stats", and he never bothered to unbreak his mistake since.

If he DID break it on purpose, then who knows how long we're waiting before he decides to fix this joke. I just hope he won't be playing god for his amusement in the open beta.

• I am a bit sad, because db hunt has been on for 1 month now, people got their ssj, great namekian and pure majin, but they are not working as they should.

I know Daneos will fix them, perhaps next week, we haven't had a big update for quite sometime...

Maybe TMQs and CCBD floor will come first, and then the fix for the transformations?

I really wish they were working...but hey, all our characters will be erased, so...

• Yes. It's broken. No matter what any gullible fool says, a 1% stat boost is not "fine" on ANY transformation. The question's if it was broken on purpose. It worked perfectly fine before the update where Daneos said he "fixed transformation stats", and he never bothered to unbreak his mistake since.

If he DID break it on purpose, then who knows how long we're waiting before he decides to fix this joke. I just hope he won't be playing god for his amusement in the open beta.

seems you got a rather large chip on your shoulder with a side order of bad attitude...

• seems you got a rather large chip on your shoulder with a side order of bad attitude...

Don't think much of it. I don't care what changes in the pre-open beta, he just hit a sour spot, that's all.

The WHOLE 11/12 update was dedicated to "fixing" transformation stats. Yet every transformation became borked instead. Surely if this was an honest mistake, he would've just rolled back to before the update, or fixed it manually by now.

I'm not entitled to anything in the pre-open beta, it's all for experiments, not my own convenience. But if Daneos purposely broke something that worked, that implies he's okay with ruining parts of the game by playing god, and for petty reasons at that. After we're out of this big bug-test, I'd be giving my time and money expecting a game that's taken serious. THIS tells me I might not be able to trust Daneos with that.

...but hey, hopefully just jumping to conclusions here! c:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!