Idea once open beta is release guild emblem on all dogis option

• Do you think having an option to have your guild emblem show up on the back of any dogi (which can be turned on or off) is a good idea 14

1. yes, i like the idea, it should be free once you have a purchased a dogi via cash shop or zeni (6) 43%
    2. no, thats a bad idea i like the dogis as is, adding guild emblem on back would look bad (4) 29%
    3. yes i like the idea but it should be a cash shop item since its cosmetic and would take time to implement (3) 21%
    4. no, its not a viable idea too much graphic changes required (1) 7%

hi guys boom here with another survey just wondering what you guys think of for this idea. My idea is to add a check mark box option when wearing a dogi to put ur guild emblem on the back just like we have on simple dogi except for all dogis. if you dont want emblem on your dogi all u have to do is uncheck the box

I know this is an abstract idea and may not be viable feel free to answer the survey and to leave a comment below thanks for your time :)

:):thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!