Lock the Equipment & Accessories

• Is it possible to insert in the game a system to lock all the equipment stuff in use (and maybe even accessories)?

i ask this because is the second time that i sell an useful item by mistake (now the boots, some week ago a weapon.. i know, i'm a noob -_-'' )

or as an alternative to disable the right-click switch item.. i hope this can be a useful suggestion

• Well, I think the problem is that a lot of people don't read the message that says "Are you sure you want to sell this item" whenever you put something rare or higher in the "sales" section of a shop.
    I think a good way to do this would be a change in the color of the items you wore before
    Every item you wear (after taking it off) will be surrounded by a green aura (Kind of like the one when you choose the reward for a quest)
    This will make the items more obvious for the eye and will make you look "less" carefully whenever you want to sell anything

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!