Let's create a meta.

• Hi everyone! I'm Kubam and I want to talk about my suggestion. I think to create a 'meta-game' could be a nice idea. Why?:

-First, it will make that the people should create different characters. All classes are good doing something (Healer-Healing, Turtle-DPS, Fighter-1v1...) But what if we buff some skills of turtle that makes them better at pvp? (they are good 1v1's too).

-Second, I think that buff some skills or nerf other ones can make a variety of new builds and make the game a bit harder.

Well that's my suggestion! Tell me your opinion here. Of course I want to say that this meta-game must apply after the game gets finished.

THANK'S FOR READ! :monk13:

• Do you mean that the nerfs/buffs be forever?
    I didn't catch that up!

If the answer for that question is "YES":
    -That would be too harsh, and if turtles are buffed....it's kinda OP.
    -What classes will you buff?

If the answer is "NO":
    -I support a couple of buffs and nerfs to some classes if they don't last long and will be returned to normal later.

• Turtles buffed was an example xD but other example, make the area conf. of the Plasmas bigger, it's hard to explain x) if you play mobas you will know what i'm saying xDDD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!