Stuck on a quest

• Yeah I'm getting mad over here I'm doing the Papa Sargeant Quest, and there's nothing giving me some sort of hint. It's telling me to "Inspect the area for Papa Sargeant and search the area" But when i get there, there's nothing to do! What's the objective in this mission, I've looked for help there's nothing that's telling what to do.

• Yeah I'm getting mad over here I'm doing the Papa Sargeant Quest, and there's nothing giving me some sort of hint. It's telling me to "Inspect the area for Papa Sargeant and search the area" But when i get there, there's nothing to do! What's the objective in this mission, I've looked for help there's nothing that's telling what to do.

You gotta remember that as it's pre-open beta. a lot of the quests are bugged. Some are fixed with updates and others may break or shutdown from time to time again.

If you're letting the quest frustrate you then i suggest you forfeit it and come back after the next update to try again :)

Edit:

I've fought him 3 times and he's giving me nothing. I dont what to do. and this is tier-1 dragonball quest.

Is there a free slot in your inventory so that you can actually pick up the item from the reward or the quest inventory (press "J") has a free slot to get a quest item?

read this : T2 DB Human Gudie

• I've got some open slots and nothings dropping. Maybe its bugged.

• I just had the same problem, been forfeiting that quest for a while now and trying it again. I went to the place, got a pop up message about my character saying something. Went back to Dakouka and it was completed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!