Help Bug cash

• Hello I made a purchase of 200 in cash, I went to the game to use it, I bought a costume costing 50, when I realized that I was ONLY 100 in cash, then I made another purchase of 30, and when I realized that Was 30, How do I solve the problem, I want the rest of my money.

• Hello I made a purchase of 200 in cash, I went to the game to use it, I bought a costume costing 50, when I realized that I was ONLY 100 in cash, then I made another purchase of 30, and when I realized that Was 30, How do I solve the problem, I want the rest of my money.

idk exacly what you mean but, i'll try to explain it the way i think you want me to answer. there are new prices in the cash shop now. idk if it'll solve any problem but maby if you haven't updated the game using the launcher. now instead of 50 cps each dogis it's 100 cps

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!