Super Saiyan auto attack bugged

• I'm not quite sure if this is a global problem, or an issue more unique to my situation, but here I go.

My Super Saiyan transformation was working great today, after I had finally obtained the transformation. However, after using a Popo teleport item while it was up, followed by summoning Shenron with it up, it bugged out. I'm not sure if any of these may have uniquely interacted with it, but ever since then, my character cannot perform auto attacks only while transformed in the Super Saiyan state (Kaiouken works perfectly). The result when I try is that my character will freeze in place, in an attacking stance. Skills can be used, but auto-attacks will not activate.

I also noticed that my stats aren't registering properly, for some odd reason. My power level drops when transforming into a Super Saiyan (it use to raise about 20,000) and I'm not sure stats are true to what they should be.

[spoiler]plhur3f.jpg
    AaIgpmO.jpg

Relogging and cancelling/reactivating said transformations has done nothing to help.

• Ok, I'm adding to this. Every time I log into the game, Super Saiyan gets put on a 50 minute cool down timer. It doesn't matter what time was left on the cool down time, even if there was none. I left my computer this morning, when I went to work, with DBO still open and by that point, I was online long enough that I saw Super Saiyan off cool down before I left. When I came home, my game was closed (I presume my girlfriend closed it). When I booted the same back up, Super Saiyan was put on cool down once again. This is something I've noticed every time I log into my Turtle Hermit, but I usually close the game with Super Saiyan on cool down anyway, so I didn't think too much of it until now.

• Ok, I'm adding to this. Every time I log into the game, Super Saiyan gets put on a 50 minute cool down timer. It doesn't matter what time was left on the cool down time, even if there was none. I left my computer this morning, when I went to work, with DBO still open and by that point, I was online long enough that I saw Super Saiyan off cool down before I left. When I came home, my game was closed (I presume my girlfriend closed it). When I booted the same back up, Super Saiyan was put on cool down once again. This is something I've noticed every time I log into my Turtle Hermit, but I usually close the game with Super Saiyan on cool down anyway, so I didn't think too much of it until now.

Also adding to this. Apparently even using teleport NPC when NOT transformed triggers the bug. I would have to be in the area when I start the game (I don't think re-logging fixes this) in order for it to work.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!