Problem with the ability to fly/Problema con la habilidad de volar/ Problem mit der Fähigkeit zu fliegen bug or i don´t know

• I am already level 30 and I was going to carry out the mission to gain the flying skill but when I see the NPC I do not have any try mission to level up or finish all my pending quests and I could not not indicate the questPlayer: DragneelburstPS: help please

ya soy nivel 30 e iba a realizar la mision para ganar la habilidad de vuelo pero cuando veo el NPC no me tiene ninguna mision probe subir de nivel o terminar todas mis quest pendientes y no pude no me indica la quest

Jugador: Dragneelburst

PD: ayuda por favor

Ich bin schon 30 Niveau und die Mission auszuführen, um die Fliegen Geschick, um zu gewinnen, aber wenn ich die NPC zu sehen hat keine Mission Sonde mich Stufe nach oben oder alle meine ausstehenden Quest zu beenden, und ich könnte darauf hindeuten, mich nicht um die Quest

Spieler: Dragneelburst
    bitte helfen: PS

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!