Quest Items won't automatically delete?

• Hey guys,

I need some help, I have only 4 quests but I have so many quest items ... it was typically full and I just realized when the 2/2 items are full I am unable to do some quests as I can't collect the item that is needed.

I was hoping someone could tell me which items I can delete and won't screw up my future quests because I only have 4 right now but I have so many items?

Thank you,

cz2vUrG.pngGEKRNJ6.png

• if you want to know which items Oh jeez so many threads about this issue already.

Usually people will finish handing in their current completed quests and when they have no ongoing quests they should delete any leftover items. That way when you pick up your next load there will be no leftovers.

Either get rid of everything and re-collect your current quest items or hand in what you have and remove the rest.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!