Looking for builds

• Hi!
    For Swordsman I recommend you to use this basic physical crit build:
    Link
    There is 8 SP left for your preferences. If you plan to make a good gloves then Wolf Fang Fist might be worth maxing, but since Multiple Sword Slashes is your main source of damage, focusing on getting a good sword with upgrades is more important, so Sword Slash is a better choice maybe. Flash also has a decent damage, but Sword Slash has a lower cooldown, so i think it will do more damage eventually. Flash Slash is worth considering too. You can also max Penetrate for more crit and damage, but honestly I think 4 SP for 10 dexterity is not worth it. I would also recommend to put some SP on Kaioken, but I am not sure how it works on this server, I heard its different as in old DBO. I am not sure about Garing Slash either, if it does not work as intented, then at least you can max more damage abilities.

Anyway when you say PVE, you mean for leveling/farming alone, or playing in group?
    For PVE there are also some energy and hybrid builds, so it depends on how you want to play your character, but I think that physical crit is the safest and maybe the strongest choice.
    If you have any question, feel free to ask.

• Glaring slash doesn't work so that's 6 skill points wasted right there. Also hes looking for a build he can pve with so having no aoe skills isnt smart... Your build is good for pvp but purely lacks in what he asked...

• Glaring slash doesn't work so that's 6 skill points wasted right there. Also hes looking for a build he can pve with so having no aoe skills isnt smart... Your build is good for pvp but purely lacks in what he asked...

You are right about Glaring Slash, as I said I did not know if its working or not, but if it will be fixed, then its a must have ability. My problem with your build is that you intend do deal mostly physical damage, since you max Flash Slash and MSS, but you take Might over Spirited Roar, which will result in about 20% less damage or even more if you have better weapon.
    How about this build then? Link

• We dont know when he'll start fixing individual abilities let alone swordsman,so who knows. Plus the build I gave can easily be switched around to accommodate the change whenever it does happen... Also losing kaioken wouldnt be smart because of its increase in crit power and rate.. Not to mention the fact that having prepare to roar and spirited roar maxed would kill any pvp ability of this build seeing as how youd lose 25 percent of both your energy and physical defense (its only passable now because defense is broken) Heres the build Id use to accomodate a change to glaring slash whenever it does happen. http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00001041010401010050401000043200111511014510640600

You are right about Glaring Slash, as I said I did not know if its working or not, but if it will be fixed, then its a must have ability. My problem with your build is that you intend do deal mostly physical damage, since you max Flash Slash and MSS, but you take Might over Spirited Roar, which will result in about 20% less damage or even more if you have better weapon.
    How about this build then?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!