Hey I'm new around here & I got a question.

• Hey i'm fishfarmer69.I remember playing the original game a few years ago & not being able to play fully(due to having a shitty desktop).
    I'm 21 years of age from the USA. As a hobby, i love playing video games as you can see xD.

Also, i started playing this p server? or reopening version? about a few days ago. As I looked around the forums, I see that this game is only in its "pre-open beta". And i heard our characters will be completely deleted from the game when it reaches Open beta.

I know nobody knows the exact date when it'll happen but, I need someone that has been analyzing the game well to answer my little question:

From your experience playing the game & checking for bugs, would you say this game is close to being ready to go "open beta" or not?

• Welcome mate :D , nope the game is not even close to a release date sadly, just enjoy it and report any bug you notice :thumbup:

• well, i dont think its close to open beta, the server still have many bugs

Oh okay, i already noticed a bug with the red pants hacker quests xD.

Welcome mate :D , nope the game is not even close to a release date sadly, just enjoy it and report any bug you notice :thumbup:

Ahh yes, i was thinking of waiting it out until the open beta pops up but i guess i'll keep playing, maybe he'll change his mind about deleting characters :P.

I don't think it's really close to it, but he's working hard on it to release it sometime soon. It's definitely worth playing it now though.

Ahh i see. Although if you had to guess, how many months we got left till open beta? :P

• Well:
    1- Welcome to the forums friend.
    2- Thanks for reading before making content and asking questions :) (90% of the newer peeps don't bother doing that)
    3- If I estimate... I'd say mid to late 2017 is when the game will be functional and translated enough to be called into OPEN BETA, they official release is probably gonna be late 2017 :) (When you start waiting and you are able to play the game at the same time, you'd feel very accomplished and the wait goes by faster and faster (I've been around for almost 2 years...so I know how long a person can wait xD)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!