Weird graphical glitches when i launched the game

• I downloaded the new launcher replaced the old one, and for some reason when I launched the game and fixed my settings for full-screen the gamma was turned all the way down so I fixed it, then I Alt-Tabbed out and it wasn't just the game the entire computer was like that, and on top of that the screen was zoomed in at a lower resolution I had to go in and manually fix that issue but every-time i launch the game it does this and i have to manually fix the issue, it's quite annoying.

Edit- I tried to fix it while the game was open it worked till i clicked back on the game.

• Ah, much appreciated I'll go and do that.

Edit- It allows me to use the NVIDIA settings and I applied it, and it worked somewhat, now it kinda randomly goes back to low gamma, thought i forgot to save the new settings so i swapped over to it and it was saved and now to fix it i open up the graphics card control panel and just reapply it. still annoying but not as annoying as the other way. It works like supposed to unless I Alt-Tab into the game that's when it acts up again, But if i just move my mouse to the monitor the game is launched on and play it its perfectly fine

• go to dbog folder -> user -> systemenv.txt

and replace the inside with this

• Alright appreciate it again, I will do as instructed next time I get on that computer which will be in a few hours.

Edit- I did as instructed, it worked but only works in windowed mode, better than nothing thanks for the help. normally don't play windowed mode but its DBO xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!