Why can't I connect with the server?

• So It's allowed through the firewall, it's in the exclusion list in my windows defender and I STILL can't connect if I run as an admin. It works if I don't but the english patch I have seems to barely work if at all, not sure if that has anything to do with it, I'm just told I should always run as an admin.

EDIT: Problem has gotten worse. Doesn't work at all now, whether or not I run as an admin, launcher or not, I can't login at all

• The problem is not my antivirus. The problem is that the DBO.exe file no longer allows me to connect to the server.You said in another thread that everyone now has to start DBO by using the launcher instead of the DBO.exe. This explains why I am having problems. The launcher does not work for me. The only time the game ever worked was when I opened the DBO.exe file using wine. Every time I try to open up the launcher, it tells me the patcher_config.xml is missing, which I have installed as well. Every time I click on the "patch-check" button it doesn't work. Even when I installed the newest launcher you guys had to offer.

Im having the same exact problem because i am also using MAC, everything works fine except i cant connect to the server and even the launcher keeps saying "A new DBOGlauncher is available" even tho i updated the launcher and when i click patch-check nothing happens. plz help i wanna play this game so bad

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!