Important question regarding Cash Points

• Here's the deal, we all know that Cash will be given back to those who used it over the time at official release or open beta.

Now we also know that there has been a change to the prices and the amount of cash you get with $1.

My question to Daneos or mods who may know, when the cash will be refunded, which calculation will it follow?!?

Because if someone cashed let's say $50 back around Mid-2016, they would get $1 = 10 Points (I think either that or 16).
    which means if it follows that calculation, those who cashed in mid-2016 will be losing half of the value of their money.

A friend of mine cashed around $300 back in 2016 and got a huge amount of Dogis and white stones and whatever else.
    Will he get 3000 Cash points back (since that's what he got back then) or will it be 6000 just like a person who cashed $300 in late 2016 and 2017?

Any information is very necessary to help the community,
    @Daneos If you send me a message or respond over here, that'd be great!

Much Appreciated, B4.DA.$$

• The amount of CP refunded in open-beta will follow the new calculation.

So if you spent £10 worth of CP before the change you'll be given whatever the new calculation of£10 gives

It's all to do with the amount of money you've donated. Not how much CP you've received :)

--- Cash shop

• - Cash prices have been changed. Old: 1$ = 10 Cash, New: 1$ = 20 Cash. (DBO TW = 16~ Cash)
    • The accounts with cash have been updated. After the pre-open beta everyone will receive the NEW amount of cash and NOT the old one.

* Info
    Please update your client with DBOGLauncher.exe. Otherwise you will not see the updated Cash Shop.
    In the next few hours there will be multiple restarts to fix some critical bugs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!