• making db hunting alittle longer or if the time stays the same make it easier? :(

the hunt i think is fine where it is in terms of duration (lenght of time). It forces players to grind to get the balls if you dont get enough you can always try next week :)

I wish ya all the luck in achieving your dragonball hunting goals.

You have to realize there really isnt allot of things that you can wish for with the dragonballs so keeping the duration at the current rate allows the game to last longer

• the hunt i think is fine where it is in terms of duration (lenght of time). It forces players to grind to get the balls if you dont get enough you can always try next week :)
    I wish ya all the luck in achieving your dragonball hunting goals.

You have to realize there really isnt allot of things that you can wish for with the dragonballs so keeping the duration at the current rate allows the game to last longer

But The Dragonball Questing got me worried. What happens if you get to max level with no more entertainment of more quest..... and levels that could go bad. BUT!!! Daneos is a savage he got something cooking and the game will come out better then before out that oven :P:D

• I've been seeing the numbers of DB drops fall recently (Used to go up to about 750+ in each hunt, now it is 605)
    The drop in that I mostly put on the community that stopped doing the hunts since a lot of people either:
    1- Got what they want already.
    2- Lazy and just don't come.
    3- Got bored of hunting because they had 1 or 2 bad hunts recently.

Does the duration need to be extended??!
    No, because most people who actually hunt in the right places and know what to do get at least 1 wish every 2 hour hunt.

Does the drop rate need to change?!?
    Not at all, because in the end, think of the droprate as 50% of mystery items. (Mystery items drop 10% out of each mob, DB drop 5% from common mobs) People who blame the drop rate are most likely hunting in a bad place that they shouldn't actually be hunting in, which means they'll find less DB mobs, and thus, less DBs.

• I dont care about the time being extended or the drop rate, Im saying only having it on Saturday at a certain time for 2 hours sucks. Its once a week and idk about most other people but i know i work Saturdays around that time. Would be nice to have it maybe twice a weekend maybe? Once Saturday once Sunday? Or even half a week like Wednesday And Once Saturday. Idk Just hard to be on at that one time a week. Not like i can just call my boss and say "hey sorry mate, i cant come in to work today, I gotta stay home and make sure im on the one time a week to catch the DB Hunt on my game!" :/

• 1- Read my #2 reason for the low droprates.

2- It happens twice on Saturday, and no matter your timezone, you'll be easily able to do one of them even if you have work.
    (I am on Mountain Time... one of the worst time zones for DB hunting, and I still catch the first or the second)

3- Daneos made a thread about TIME CHANGE... and more than 75% of the users said that the times are fine. Now, is he going to satisfy 3/4 of the game or let these guys get mad and satisfy 1/4.

4- If he chooses to satisfy both of the groups...that'll leave the game imbalanced

• B4.DA.$$ wrote:

I was the one who made that dragonball hunt poll lol Dragonball hunt days Poll thats my handy work :)

if daneos made 1 too please post link i would like to read thanks puba(pure unadulterated badass)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!