Account Sharing Question (New game policies)

• Hello,

I have a question regarding two of the new rules.

According to the rule of "Account Sharing" is not allowed to share account with another person. But then there is the rule of "Account Hacking" and says ban anyone who uses someone else's account without permission. So ... Is it permissible to share or not? Because in my case, I share account with my cousin.

• Hi,

Yes, according to DBOG rules you can’t share your account with anyone but even if you do there will be no action taken against it however if anything bad happens such as losing items or account and you report it your account will be suspended for "Sharing account" and of course after the developper/staff member does some investigation process. Everything is stored in the database.

"Account Hacking" and says ban anyone who uses someone else's account without permission.

In that case there will be also investigation process and it does take quite some time after that the staff members will make sure the owner got his account back and the offender adress IP or HWID will be permanently suspended.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!