Some people are being really small

• I would like to address issues with some people in the community, some people are trying to offend you on topics because they dont like you or because they are trying to suck up on others. When you answer them back they run to mods to complain and crying. If you can't take a beating then dont comment.

Im honest person who dont give af about who you are if you are nice to me im nice towards you.. I aren't you playing buddy.. don't go cry to a mod if you cant take the beating yourself on a forum.

Im not going to mention any names, but you know who you are.

Peace

• I don't think threads like this stay alive very long because instead of being helpful towards the community it instigates people to express their not so nice emotions and otherwise start or bring up old arguments.

I understand that you may have needed to vent for whoever you think reported or said something to a moderator towards or about you but in the end, making a thread about it will probably get you a warning for starting something else.

instead of "crying o a mod" perhaps we should focus on not making someone feel as though they have to? I've been in situations on this forum where if someone doesn't agree with me, we have usually talked it out in a private message or something similar.

You won't get along with everyone (no one can or will) so it's best to just avoid those who you can't. Making threads and saying you won't name call but "you know who you are" isn't much better and shows the same level of immaturity as those who argued in te first place (and yes. i know i'm one of them from time to time)

• No one reported you, I took actions on my own.
    I answered your message, so do what I suggest over there if you disagree with my decision. I am closing this thread because it has nothing to do with the game: I won't warn you again because it will only make you angrier. However,

don't go cry

I suggest you take your own advice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!