Just and Idea about sucess rate and resistance rate

• Hey Guys, have you ever been in a few rank matches around 400 now with my 2 chars a crane lvl 70 and namek axe lvl 67 and i have notice that this pvp system is clearly (with all gear stats aside) a first stun hits wins.

this is not good for a game to survive as it takes no skill or thought rather a person to spam 1 or 2 buttons on a keyboard. Players will tire of the pointless pvp battles if it just boils down to a stun match.

my idea is to make it extremely hard to land a stun/confusion/etc without sucess status rate gear
    my suggestion is to take away the current base stat of 200 success rate and 0 resistance all chars have and instead flip it around
    so u have 200 resistance rate and 0 success rate this forces players who wants there stuns to land to get either focus gear or success rate gear
    and will make pvp more competitive as it forces player not to rely as heavy on stuns

whats your take on this idea feel free to add you comments below

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!