Character bugged getting kicked out of server continiously

• Well, hopefully some adm will read this, i know that im not the only one with this problem as i know more ppl with it, but havet seen any post about it yet, the thing is that i have 6 characters in one acc, dende/turtle/sm/wonder majin/crane, etc the thing is that whenever i log in the turtle i dont last more than 4 minutes online because the server kicks me out inmediatly, at first i thought it was bad internet connection but then i tested other online games on my computer and the connection was just fine, as usual, after that i let 3 days pass because i thought it was server population or maybe the latest update, today i tried to log in my turtle again and the problem persisted, then i tried loging the dende and it was totally normal, smooth, no lag, no server disconnected, then i tried with each of my characters and they were just fine, it really pisses me off because the turtle was my main character and i cant even use a buff or a skill bc i get kicked out of server really quick, i tried updating the launcher, i did turned off my firewall, run the launcher as admin, gave "full control" to the dragon ball online folder, but didnt worked, even when i know that is not the game nor the launcher the problem but my turtle. if anybody else with this bug (because i know theres more people with this problem) found a fix please let me know ASAP :(

• @Daneos
    hello, i have a similiar bug, my bug is that when i run around with my turtle, it gets "stuck" like in 1 place and it cannot move, and if i try to move for a few seconds, the game teleports me in the sky in some random locations, again, only with turtle hermit, it happens alot more if i use the turtle book, but sometimes it happens without that buff.
    here is a ss where the game teleports me(this is only 1 place, its random tho)
    - my friend is also getting this problem, he is also a turtle, no other classes get this.

• Hi,
    please try again.

@Daneos still disconnecting with her, do you think that i will no longer be able to use her? i will send you on a PM a screensht with my characters list so you can take a look

i remember the last "important" things i did before the problem began

-leveled to 60
    -got 7 dragon balls and asked shen long for jewelry (necklace)
    -took papayas quests
    -helped some friends on their farming at red map
    -leveled my crafting to 21 and bought some recipes
    -tested CC dungeon by myself until the first boss
    -helping some friends with UD1 and UD2 (which i avoid a lot because usually whenever i get into any UD i get dc)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!