Item drop rate

• Hello Guys

Just as the title says Daneos pls fix item drop rate and remove these fking Unknow items coz everytime i kill mobs no items or zeni drop and in Papaya i cannot farm coz of the mob stealers all over the place.. thanx if you read my thread... :thumbup:

• The items can not be picked up by anyone but the person who did the most damage to the mob for a total of 30 seconds. After 60 seconds the items despawn. That's more than enough time to collect them so if anyone is picking up the loot you think you earned it means they likely used a long range attack to the mob you're targeting and did more than half of it's LP bar than you did. so the loot is theirs for 30 seconds.

In regards to the ? lot. every time a piece of loot drops there's a 10% chance it's going to be a ?. it only costs 100 Zeni to appraise it and you'll always make more than 100 for it when you sell it anyway. Plus the ? can be Upgrade stones, superior - Legendary gear (you'll know by what colour the item bubble is)

Hello Guys

Just as the title says Daneos pls fix item drop rate and remove these fking Unknow items coz everytime i kill mobs no items or zeni drop and in Papaya i cannot farm coz of the mob stealers all over the place.. thanx if you read my thread... :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!