Guild Donation Frustration~

• So, I just decided to make a one man guild in order to have a cute emblem float over my head. Problem is it took like 20 freakin minutes just to add the funds necessary to get 8,000 style points >.<

I have the emblem now, and everything is A-OK, but I feel like it would be very helpful to add an option of "1,000,000 zenni" to the Guild Donation tab. 100,000 zenni is the highest option at the moment and it only amounts to 50 style points each time. A guild Emblem costs 8,000 style points.... you do the math @_@ Needless to say, the amount of clicks it takes to add 8,000 style points is extremely inconvenient lol

1486758207688.png

• I discussed this with a few people. The idea of making 100k as the top is to make more than 1 person donate!
    We came up with a solution though, and that is a Free Donation!

Free Donation isn't FREE, but you are "free" to put in whatever you want in Zeni!

There would be an option under the 100K saying something like "Larger Zeni Donations"
    You click it, it opens up a small number pad in which you'll type in whatever you want to donate and VOILA! You get your stuff Donated.

Of coarse this is just a suggestion, but a good and viable one!

Good Luck Spreading the Message!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!