Little sound mod

• Added version 0.5 (24.02.2017)

Hello, Its my first sound mod so dont blame me to much(and my english skill because i upgraded it only to 1/500 i dont have SP sorry) ;_;
    I want say that i cant upload video because my PC is to low to record something with more than 10fps XD so i hope someone could record it for us ( :> )
    Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Version 0.5

How to install
    Dragon Ball online must be OFF before "installation"
    First - download my version of files from pack folder(little big zip pack because you need download these new sounds ofc :D) Download links are in version spoilers
    Second - copy your original files From DBO/pack folder.Ofc only those with the same name from my zip pack (If you dont have this fille use Dbo unpacker). Save your files because if something gonna be not ok you will need it to backup your old sounds ;P
    I know its not best sound mod here because volume of these sounds its not perfect and there could be a lot of more sounds but im gonna upgrade it.
    This sound mod is made by me and at the beginning i want make it only for myself but I thought that someone might also want it too so :3

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/…2f37/analysis/1487785598/
    There is a scan from virustotal of this file if someone is scared about being hacked :| (this is old scan for just one file)

I can't scan new Zip pack with Virustotal.com because its to big file >_> If you know other online scanner let me know about it and i will scan it
    To do

If you have ideas on what else I can add, write them please!

• not working :V

• Soon ;d i made fix for rp charge, final flash and kameha for martial arts ;p + i have 7 emoticons for majins and attacks like genoicide and beams ;p now i must make some sounds and for nameks and fix it ;d I think i will upload almost full version of my vision for sound mod because upload time on my net is fucking to long to do it everyday and i have limits ;/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!