Old fashion things.

• Hello, dear DBO Global Team!

I have one suggestion, that some people would love to see again in DBO - if that is doable - recover old scouter system that shows up in first person mode, that was really enjoyable and a lot of players will appreciate it!

I'll allow my self to quote Fluffy:

The old scouter system was so much better. this is one of the reasons I vastly enjoyed my time on KR as opposed to TW despite being much better at the game. I miss the scouter chip systems, and old pet systems in particular....

...remember when the "wing" scouter was like a status symbol due to how freakin difficult it was to obtain? Remember the Red Dragon pets? Remember when the game was about having fun earning things in-game instead of paying to win via cash shop? Tw and DBOG are considerably less skill based than lvl 55 cap KR, i'll tell you that much :O

So maybe it's possible to recover some stripts that are responsible for old scouter system and bring it back to "life"? : )

• I'm against this because that would also bring back anti-crit chips, which would ruin some classes and make other classes even more powerful.

but how about to just put the first person scouter mode??? i thinks its more realistic to the original series .. i do remember a lot from old days Dragon Ball Z when all were new "ohh look at his eyes.. that a kind of glasses? " all the alien warriors using that strange machine created by Tsufuru-jins .. i dont know, for me dont need to place crit on chips.. juts the first person,, to see other players on a different angle. what you think?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!