How to erase every single DBO file from my PC?

• The title says it all, can someone tell me how to erase every single file related to the game from my PC? And when I mean every single one, I also mean any file it could've made in some unknown folder I don't know about and not just the folder where the game is installed.

I want to try something and I want to reinstall the game as if it was the very first time I ever installed it on my PC to know if the problem I have is just some corrupted files out there or whatever.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

• Go to the program files x86 directory and left click the DBO Global folder so it is highlighted.

Hold down Shift and press Delete on your keyboard.

This will permanently remove the DBOG install from you computer (not just pretend to by putting it in your recycle bin)

Not sure that will work to erase any extra files it might have created in other directories.

• that's true. but seeing as it doesn't add an icon to your program files list in your control panel this is the only way to get rid of it.

You can always try downloading a fresh copy of the installer pack from the website and run that so it will overwrite every files it made on your PC that's on it already?

Not sure that will work to erase any extra files it might have created in other directories.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!