How can I have more drop with the spheres event

• Hi Now I have another pj lv42 but today I only came out a sphere and it was because I killed a utra if you tell me how to have more drop or some tip/hola ahora tengo otro pj lv42 pero hoy me salio solo una esfera y fue porque mate a un utra quesiera que me digas como tener mas drop o algunos tip X/

• You have to remember that it's a game of 100% luck and probability where you could potentially kill 100 mobs and not get a single dragonball but you could kill 7 regular 5% mobs in a row and get 7 dragonballs.

It's just luck and the only thing you can do to increase you chances are kill higher ranking mobs (super, ultra, boss, hero) and kill as many as you can in the 2 hour time limit.

the mob you kill also MUST be within 5 levels of you too. For example if you are level 25 any mob that is levels 20 - 30 can drop a Dragonball for you if it is a DB icon mob but any mob level 19 or lower and level 31 and higher will have a 0% chance to drop one no matter what you do.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!