MORE TYPES OF RACES

• I'd prefer to see a proper sequel to DBO including new races, MUCH better graphics, all new maps, new skills, classes, etc.

Xenoverse is a shallow pile of crap lol, so don't even think about bringing that disaster up e.e (Personally, EVEN the graphics of that game turn me off. The weird "shininess" on the character models in particular just looks horrid)

What would be awesome would be seeing a Japanese game developer teaming up with Toriyama to work on the type of game I eluded to above. Enough of these Korean devs for fucks sakes >.<;

second thing that we agree in... im starting to like you.

• Over the past 5 or so years, Square Enix has been working on these following two games with Toriyama's assistance in the character design/ artwork department. I see no reason why a DBO 2 couldn't come to fruition. It would basically be a combination of the Dragon Quest Online games and Xenoverse 1-2. Take the best parts of each and combine them together (I'm sure they could easily gain rights over DBO properties and incorporate those elements into the game too :O)

• Toriyama already Tooooooo tired about Dragonball that is the truth. He said that when freeza saga came out... and a lot of thing happened later like cell saga, buu, Gt..games- marketings etc and etc.. he worked on Dragon qust since the firsts game of serie, he also worked on Chrono trigger and a lot of things more.. he always tried to forget Dragonball, but the $$$$ thing commands and rule the earth.. honestly.he threw away the old spirit of Dragon Ball.. thats why it is turning in what you see nowadays serie.
    maybe how much $$$ will be envolved things can happen to DBO "2" but i know it wont happen

• Hey, I'll take anything as long as they don't go with that crap about monthly sub '-'
    For me, it's either F2P or B2P :D

PS Plus, Xbox Live Gold, and this new Nintendo Switch online subscription are already pushing it. Imagine having to pay a subscription on top of another subscription fee? Like FF14 on Ps4 -.-

Of course PC is free, but, you know, that is to be expected :O

• PS Plus, Xbox Live Gold, and this new Nintendo Switch online subscription are already pushing it. Imagine having to pay a subscription on top of another subscription fee? Like FF14 on Ps4 -.-
    Of course PC is free, but, you know, that is to be expected :O

I'm solely a PC player '-'
    It could be the greatest game ever, I still wouldn't get a console xD
    I do hope, if something like this is ever created, that is won't be an exclusive.

• ^ I play mostly on consoles, but I don't bother paying for online since that is stupid -.- No way would I support an awful business practice like that. PC is clearly objectively better than console, but I just can't stand freaking PC gaming. It is a stressful experience for me; so much tinkering with this that and the other thing it drives me fucking crazy >.<;

Its likely if they were to make a DBO 2, it would release on both PC and console though :O I believe that is what is happening with almost all Square Enix games these days (FF15, NieR: Automata, and the two DQ games above) I wonder if Kingdom Hearts 3 will come to Pc...

• ^ I play mostly on consoles, but I don't bother paying for online since that is stupid -.- No way would I support an awful business practice like that. PC is clearly objectively better than console, but I just can't stand freaking PC gaming. It is a stressful experience for me; so much tinkering with this that and the other thing it drives me fucking crazy >.<;

Its likely if they were to make a DBO 2, it would release on both PC and console though :O I believe that is what is happening with almost all Square Enix games these days (FF15, NieR: Automata, and the two DQ games above) I wonder if Kingdom Hearts 3 will come to Pc...

That'd be awesome.

• That'd be awesome.

Imagine playing this at native 4k locked 60 fps?

^I mean, I have a ps4 pro, but its either one or the other with a console like that. They either go for native 4k (or trashy 1440-1800p checkerboard upscaling) with 20-30 fps, OR they go for 1080p 60 fps like they did with NeiR: Automata (which is an AMAZING game btw; totally recommend it to you when it finally releases on PC ^-^ )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!