language issues & disconnection

• Im running into two problems, one is that when i started up the game the tutorial was in English but the actual game is playing in another language. I also installed an English patch to the game but that did not resolve this issue. Also when i try to play the game i can only ever start the it from the launcher and trying to use DBOG.exe just gives me the "server you have disconnected" message every time.

Is there anything somebody can suggest to resolve these problems.

P.S i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .rar file

• 1 - the whole game isn't in English yet. The game was Asia exclusive in retail and we have volunteers working on translations so far. Most of the starting maps have been translated and a few bits and bobs.

2 - You aren't supposed to run from DBOG.exe. You have to run the launcher as administrator so that it can apply the latest patches and downloads. Running from .exe will show you incorrect values in the cash shop and un-updated translations.

• Here's a quote of one of my posts in another thread about the English translations. This might be the file the streamer was using?

That's because the download of the translated text you was using isn't the one Daneos has tied to the launcher since he hasn't reviewed it or some other reason.

anyway the link is here "english-translation" Go to the very bottom post and click tht hyperlink in blue saying "this"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!