TQL quest 1 Continuous Disappearance

• OK I will admit after digging around in the forums I have come to the conclusion that the TLQs are still being made but am running into a issue I can't find on the forums ok so the 1st quest works but I get this error message

Execution Failed

No issue so I continue on quest starts and right when I get to space pod with the baby goku in it grandpa gohan arrives and any attempts to interact result in him drawing the generic ... over and over again effectively halting the quest

forfeiting the quest results in it breaking atleast for me since the glitchy enemy thats suppose to ambush you never arrives

I've done what research I could on this most resulting in

"TLQ quest are still being worked on"
    "Its a Pre open beta expect bugs"
    etc. to lazy to quote everything

so I just want a civilized response that will somewhat give me a idea of the issue am facing at this very moment and not a rehash of the community examples I listed, it took me forever to find this game and I may still not know everything this game has to offer and what to expect but so far its interesting but the overlying issue is really killing my enjoyment of the game and am hoping you guys will at least be able to point me in the right direction and not recite some script like a bogus customer support line.

Much hope :P

(And before you ask yes I did read the bug list)

• *UPDATE*
    well the issue seems to be fixed I finally got my power up at level 19 lol
    but now it seems I have been disconnected from chat and got removed from my more then helpful guild and can no longer find them, and to top it all off my friends list got cleared and I can no longer add friends..... Jeez dbz online I report one issue and the servers lock me in a dungeon gag me and make sure no one can talk to me

And apparently the server disconnects and any attempts apparently result in "Failure to connect to the authentication Server" resulting in the game closing.....again

This seems to be a daily thing
    Since this issue persist usually till the next day
    Is it mean't to be a patch being implemented or dbz giving me the middle finger asking me to leave and come back tomorrow?

If it isn't one fun ruining experience its another ||

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!