Few questions about the server

• Hi guys,

I'm sorry i recently bought my new pc so i started playing yesterday again anyway i have a few questions to discuss about with you guys..

1. RP bar should drop slowly while you are not in combat or taking any damage. (i don't know if this is meant to be and im sorry if so. But in the official dbo it would drop slowly)

2. You shouldn't be able to use vehicles in dungeons. (again if this is meant to be im sorry. But in the official dbo it wasn't possible and to be honest it kinda makes sense)

3. Specialy when u use RP on a skill the damage doesn't on the monster doesn't work properly (visual only.. the damage is there just doesnt show properly)

• 1 they stop the slow remove of rp balls long time ago

2 in open dungeon you can use vehicles since original game not in closed dungeon like tmq,ud,cc,cell,bakteria but you can use it in dragoncave,aria waterfall,rp hq,rp ruins

3 the HP bar from mobs are buggt and didnt show the really HP after an attack(with rp or with out rp damage) it is bad but we cant change it

• 3 the HP bar from mobs are buggt and didnt show the really HP after an attack(with rp or with out rp damage) it is bad but we cant change it

Server side everything is correct so the damage is there meaning this is only a display / vision issue (client side)

2. Correct me if i'm wrong, but in the original game wasn't vehicles usable in the dungeons? Again I might be wrong, because I do kinda have a fuzzy memory, but i was certain that i used to use vehicles to get around monsters in the dungeon before the original game got shut down.

I have a fuzzy memory too but i remember in korean server even before TW servers i couldn't use it but it doesn't matter.. no big deal anyway :)

• My doubt is that I am new and the dragoon disburdens ball online and I open the program but when I am going to put my account it does not leave me to enter and the application is closed (Also I have to say that I have the last update of dragon ball believe) Someone who helps me please?

• The server is offline right now.. not entirely offline because im still online but there is no npc's and mobs at all.. just chat is still working for now and that's only in channel 0..

So yes.. u cannot login right now im afraid u'll have to wait until someone brings it back up.

• The server is offline right now.. not entirely offline because im still online but there is no npc's and mobs at all.. just chat is still working for now and that's only in channel 0..

So yes.. u cannot login right now im afraid u'll have to wait until someone brings it back up.

Mmmm...In conclusion have I to wait not? The truth I go as several months trying to enter and I do not begin and manage to enter to the game and the truth is enough frustante and not that to do (Thank you very much for all your information and help)

• Mmmm...In conclusion have I to wait not? The truth I go as several months trying to enter and I do not begin and manage to enter to the game and the truth is enough frustante and not that to do (Thank you very much for all your information and help)

I'm sorry..

If you can't login at all then try creating another account.. if that doesn't work then you should contact the dbog team because it might be a validation issue or country IP trace.. no idea..

• I'm sorry..
    If you can't login at all then try creating another account.. if that doesn't work then you should contact the dbog team because it might be a validation issue or country IP trace.. no idea..

Thank you man It will try it again to see if it works (Thank you very much for everything you are very nice and nice I wait to be able to meet for dbz)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!