Why master class can't reset?

• When you will to "NPC reset" the message appears " Only level 30 or bellow can reset ". So i believe that.

In my case, when i finish master class i went to "NPC reset", but happens one error with the message "Level too high to reset skills", so with this message i can believe that
    this message is wrong. Now I do not feel like playing, my build was a test, to when i come in level 30 with the masterclass i'd change.

It would be good to change the message! The dollar value is very high in my country to have a reset book.

• This was brought up in another thread recently.

While i at first agreed with you in which it should be changed to match what is said in the update log i was then told that when we move to open-beta it will go back to normal. The only reason we can reset at any level as long as we don't have our masterclass is that we are testers.

I see no real point in changing a text box in what is an alpha stage of development to something that will first be deleted and second be changed back to what is said in the box when we move to the 'proper' server anyway.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!