Discord need more tabs

• Hi everyone :D I noticed that many people like using the discord to communicate through, I would like to suggest, that we could make 2 more tabs:

1. LFG/LFM - you go in that chat room to find a party or if you are looking for a party.

2. Boss call - this would be perfect to gather people on 1-3 ch when the boss appear, to make it easier for everyone to team up for the bosses.

I have encountered many times where I see people go to other locations than everyone else, usually I do rabbit house because it is close to the popostone, it could be nice to have that feature on discord. Some people might be late for the daily event, it could be yourself. :D

I dont wanna take everyone time writing a big novel, I hope you guys will look into my suggestion.
    thanks in advance

• You know it's not a 'daily event' the boss event only happens when a total of 20k Kiri Majin are killed across all of the channels combined. It's just that we have lots of people playing so lots of Majin are killed.

On discord you could try the general chat but depending on the time of day i understand that it can be very fast paced and hard to get what you want. We usually set up parties and things very quickly but not all the time. I think it's a good idea but we'll have to see what a mod thinks of it :)

• IMHO that is what LFG chat in-game is for. I've always managed to get a party or find a group for boss event or ud/tmq like that. It is faster because you can almost instantly be added to the party and/or summoned (plus now we have channel switch so). No reason to double the chat when the existent one should have all the advantages to not be late for anything, because it is in-game already.

On the other hand, trade chat doesn't necessarily has the same conditions of reactivity as party search or boss event, that is why it exists in discord.

That's my take on it.

• You know it's not a 'daily event' the boss event only happens when a total of 20k Kiri Majin are killed across all of the channels combined. It's just that we have lots of people playing so lots of Majin are killed.

On discord you could try the general chat but depending on the time of day i understand that it can be very fast paced and hard to get what you want. We usually set up parties and things very quickly but not all the time. I think it's a good idea but we'll have to see what a mod thinks of it :)

Well I see your point thx for response, I just thought it could be a nice feature to make your premade teams to spam tmq or UD or even CCBD, besides that I find discord more manageable than DBO chat window. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!