There is something working wrong with FOCUS

• what do you want your titel say someting about focus and your text something about your damage?
    with your damage you can one hit all normal lvl 70 mobs so what is wrong?

and did you use the RP Ball damage boost of your kame skills?

• @Quvades @Manoeuvrez7 I meant that my gear is based on FOCUS which improve Energy critic and hit rated but my critical is very low than expected. For example I put on normal gloves without effects and powerless than I have, the result with ultimate super kamehame critic was 10223 damage just 500 below my critic with gloves +27 FOC. For this reason I think FOC is not working properly.

• @Quvades @Manoeuvrez7 I meant that my gear is based on FOCUS which improve Energy critic and hit rated but my critical is very low than expected. For example I put on normal gloves without effects and powerless than I have, the result with ultimate super kamehame critic was 10223 damage just 500 below my critic with gloves +27 FOC. For this reason I think FOC is not working properly.

FOC increases Energy Crit Rate (0.15 per 1 FOC) that means focus push crit hit rate not your crit damage so you dont do more damage with more focus you have a high chance to do a critical hit

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!