Dende Priest Master Class - Bugged (Quest Failed)

• Hey guys,

I would really appreciate some help here, please see the screenshot for contextual information.

I got the Crying Scroll from Kirin to start the Masterclass Dende Priest questline. I right clicked the item and it began the quest, then another pop up came showing as Quest Failed and since then, I've been unable to start the quest again, I can't remove the item from my inventory.

You can see that I removed all quests and all other quest items, and I've even walked to the Swords Master, because it showed that he had a quest marker, but when I got there, I was unable to speak to him.

So, am I just screwed with a bugged character? Am I going to have to restart from scratch and climb back to 30 on a new character?

I restarted my client countless times, but not worked. I got the item using the command too, but it did not work.

Help me, please.Master_Class.png?1493086513master_class_2.png?1493086645

• Hello maybe this would help you :
    (taken from Global Update Thread)
    Apr 3rd 2017+50
    Hello,

in 25 minutes we will be having our weekly server maintenance.

Estimated duration: 1-2 hours.

* Updates
    - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2
    - New command for players which will create master class quest item. It only works on people who are adult and do not have second master class yet. Please note that you can not remove the master class quest item. Only use this command if you are adult, you dont have the quest item and no way to get the quest item from korin again.
    How to use? Enter "@addmasteritem CLASS-ID" into the chat. Example Im a martial artist and I want to become a swordsman then I write "@addmasteritem 8". 8 = the class-id for swordsman.
    Martial Artist: 7 = Fighter, 8 = Swordsman
    Spiritualist: 9 = Crane Hermit, 10 = Turtle Hermit
    Warrior: 13 = Dark Warrior, 14 = Shadow Knight
    Dragon Clan: 15 = Healer, 16 = Poco Summoner
    Mighty Majin: 17 = Ultimate Majin, 18 = Grand Chef Majin
    Wonder Majin: 19 = Plasma Majin, 20 = Karma Majin

-------------------------------------------

Try using - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2 this should give you the sec class

i

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!