Translation Issues

• I recently downloaded the game and started playing. But I have noticed the some of the quests aren't in English and I am kinda lost what to do? I am not tech savy at all. Is there a patch I download or am I kinda SOL?

• You can download and apply the latest English patch here "[English] Translation

The translation team is made up of very few people who work on their free time and for free (like Daneos himself too) So it's a slow work in progress to make sure translations are as accurate as possible.

Most quests have an easy indicator on the quest list or world map "M" showing arrows and distance as well as blue dots on the minimap of what mobs you need to kill for that quest.

If no arrow is shown it's possible that the quest may be for inside of a world dungeon or UD (Underground Dungeon) and you'll need to go there to see the distance arrow.

I recently downloaded the game and started playing. But I have noticed the some of the quests aren't in English and I am kinda lost what to do? I am not tech savy at all. Is there a patch I download or am I kinda SOL?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!