Success/ Resist rate fixed yet?

• Is Success/ Resistance rate still bugged? By which I mean, does it still not matter how much of these stats you have as it will not effect the frequency you will land debuffs/ resist them?

For countless months these two stats have done nothing at all. I saw an update by Daneos which stated that he made FOC and DEX increase Success and Resitance respectively by a much larger margin. However, I did not notice any word of fixing these stats...

Does anybody know for sure? It seems like there in no difference in success frequency when I stack success / FOC gear as opposed to not wearing any.

• You know just as much as everyone else does (except those who don't read the Global Update Thread) in this case no new changes have happened as far as i can tell to the ways they work. but it's not as big a priority as other things such as actually having all skills function to some degree on all characters. I'd prefer that before the ones who do already work fine get even better.

If you want to know specifics you can always open a ticket and hope you get a response by Dan or in some cases the mod who does see it send the ticket to dan for you.

Is Success/ Resistance rate still bugged? By which I mean, does it still not matter how much of these stats you have as it will not effect the frequency you will land debuffs/ resist them?

For countless months these two stats have done nothing at all. I saw an update by Daneos which stated that he made FOC and DEX increase Success and Resitance respectively by a much larger margin. However, I did not notice any word of fixing these stats...

Does anybody know for sure? It seems like there in no difference in success frequency when I stack success / FOC gear as opposed to not wearing any.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!