Upon logging in..I need help

• So I made my character and everything was cool until i officially logged into the game. Once it loads me at kame house I cant click on anything or write or move. Nothing at all, the background music plays, birds flying in the background i just cant do anything at all. I tried logging out and back in and still I cant move at all. Please help :(:(

EDIT:
    Forgot to mention I am on a dell laptop, windows 10, i5 processor, enough specs to play games.
    I put the english translation patch as well. The one from gokusama... literally dragged it to the folder and clicked replace file with same name. Dunno if that english translation patch messed it up.

• Hey thanks for replying man.. so check this out. I deleted the game, reinstalled except i didn't put the English patch this time and it worked. Completed tutorial and all. Except now NPC text is all Asian when I go do missions. I just stopped playing, gonna try installing the patch again and see what happens.

• Now that you've gotten past the tutorial your game will run as smoothly as everyone else with the patch. It's a given that windows 10 is a little iffy with the game but we all have to remember it's a in development too.

Enjoy your play time :)

Hey thanks for replying man.. so check this out. I deleted the game, reinstalled except i didn't put the English patch this time and it worked. Completed tutorial and all. Except now NPC text is all Asian when I go do missions. I just stopped playing, gonna try installing the patch again and see what happens.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!