[Info Needed]Dark Devil's Silver Coin

• You can spend these coins on Titles from the Underworld Invasion Boss Event , The Titles are :

January : Time Chaser
    February : Party Crasher
    March : Mira Chaser
    April : Child of Nature
    May : Money Chaser
    June : Unrelenting Biter
    July : Dark Devil Destroyer
    August : The Retired One
    September : Limit Chaser
    October : Invader Defeater
    November : Watchdog of Kiri
    December : The underdog

250 Silver coin : Friend of Trunks

Lucky Title [From the mystery capsules : Universe's Luckiest.

Title stats :

Universe's Luckiest : Reduces cooldown time by 2.
    Unrelenting Biter : 3 Energy
    Money Chaser : 3 Soul
    Time Chaser : 3 Strength
    Party Chaser : 2% Elegant attack
    Mira Chaser : 3 Focus
    Child of Nature : 3 dexterity

Friend of Trunks : 5% anticrit

Dark Devil Destroyer : 1 props
    The Retired One : Increases honest attack by 2%
    Limit Chaser : Increases Strange attack by 2%
    The Underdog : Increases Funny Attack by 2%
    Invader Defeater : Increases wild attack by 2%
    Watchdog of Kiri : 3 constitution

Credits to @Roli for the list indeed ^_^

• So this is a event item? Can you inform me when was the last event and when will be the next? Also where is the NPC located?

• So this is a event item? Can you inform me when was the last event and when will be the next? Also where is the NPC located?

Majin's event. A button will be shown at the right-bottom of your screen (from level 40-41). There are global bosses that will spawn in yellow map and red map. After their death an NPC will spawn and you will be able to spend your coins.

• Everything you need to know is here "DBOG "Underworld Invasion" Event Guide:"

Also @PowaMido I think you should have given @Roli credit or just quoted him instead of copy pasting his text and posting it ;)

I expected you interfering without any reason lol , besides I was gonna give Roli Credit when I'm gonna answer him about his next question.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!