When is the Official launch!

• So I under stand that yes dragonball online will be wiping all of contents on open beta and everyone will have to start fresh.
    I just wanna know when the launch is so I can prepare so please when is this so called WIPE going to happen months years wht.......!

• I honestly understand your need to know when is the official launch since you're not the only one who actually wants to , But I'll guess I can kindly let you know that neither an official date has been given , nor an estimation , and I believe posting this question so frequently is forbidden please be careful , so yeah I believe that answers your question mate ^_^ .

• It's not forbidden it's just really annoying.

It's clearly stated numerous times on the forums by Daneos, Moderators and regular users.

The game website says so. discord lets you know. and with a quick search on the forums of "launch date" "release date" "Open beta date" (you get my drift) you can find hundreds (yes hundreds) of threads already about the issue. and as daneos stated. "posts asking the same question multiple times without using the search function will be regarded as spam"

• It's not forbidden it's just really annoying.

It's clearly stated numerous times on the forums by Daneos, Moderators and regular users.

The game website says so. discord lets you know. and with a quick search on the forums of "launch date" "release date" "Open beta date" (you get my drift) you can find hundreds (yes hundreds) of threads already about the issue. and as daneos stated. "posts asking the same question multiple times without using the search function will be regarded as spam"

Agreed xd .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!