DARK WARRIOR lvl 70

• Crafted jacket 20%-21% lp regen
    Crafted pants 20%-21% lp regen
    Crafted boots 27-28 contstitution

Dark warrior is pve class and has a lot of lp, so full constitution isn't worth it, with this gear you are going to have 20k without buffs and 23-24 using buffs, you can take a lot of damage if upgrade your gear to at least +6

Gloves with focus, much as you can get, dark warrior needs too much focus, as your hit rate is crap and likely a few mobs will remain alive.

Claws, i don't see the point of using critical damage, you have around 20 points of critical hit rate, i recommend you to get critical hit rate claw.

Necklace: succes resistance rate, i don't want to spend money in equipment boxes right now, so i'm using the one from papaya quest, that gives 5 energy critical hit rate and something else that i can't remember.

Earrings: properties, but if you can get that, you can also use focus, cooldown.

Rings: i would use constitution rings, physical reflect, the ones from CC that gives you 9% prop if use both.

I may be missing something, but if you want to ask something, there is no problem.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!