What super ghost kamikaze attack does and looks like and should I add it?

• I don't know but it keeps saying super ghost kamikaze attack brings a demonic dragon but will it damage then how much or heal me up and is it really a dragon or the small ghost gotenks released in the anime which just looks like gotenks(and even in xenoverse not like custom character but still gotenks) will again just touch the opponent and explode like in other games then how many ghosts 1 or 5 because this move was trash in other game sso is it a trash in this game too or should I add this? Does it stil look like gotenks so ssj or ssj3(I saw only ssj in every other game so might be? This is confusing and getting be scared about getting the wrong move!
    Thanks to read
    Subscribe me on youtube for to see dragon ball what ifs, gameplays and theories and super episode preview predictions!
    youtube.com/channel/UCdwqiPTNfpjJI3thM4Ycerw

• It's a translation issue with the attack description ID's with the poko priests summon ability. They share the same ID number and we're working on separating them.

We've already changed this too so you need to get the latest translation patch files :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8993/

I don't know but it keeps saying super ghost kamikaze attack brings a demonic dragon but will it damage then how much or heal me up and is it really a dragon or the small ghost gotenks released in the anime which just looks like gotenks(and even in xenoverse not like custom character but still gotenks) will again just touch the opponent and explode like in other games then how many ghosts 1 or 5 because this move was trash in other game sso is it a trash in this game too or should I add this? Does it stil look like gotenks so ssj or ssj3(I saw only ssj in every other game so might be? This is confusing and getting be scared about getting the wrong move!
    Thanks to read
    Subscribe me on youtube for to see dragon ball what ifs, gameplays and theories and super episode preview predictions!
    youtube.com/channel/UCdwqiPTNfpjJI3thM4Ycerw

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!